One of the best places to start is in the beginning, and as with any other business it is best to begin with a game plan, or a business plan, to help guide you to the kind of success that you’ve envisioned.
The steps below are a simplified list to help you get started. If you are going to make this a full time venture at some time I would suggest that you craft a well researched business plan, which will be much more detailed than this list below. But this will be a start!
Note this series will be in multiple parts, if you want to be included in the additional parts please leave your first name and email to the right. You will not be spammed, or bothered, you will just be given the info you are requesting.
A. FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO BUILD YOUR AMSOIL DEALERSHIP
- Make sure you have signed up as an authorized Amsoil Dealer.
- Set your goals. What do you want your Amsoil Business to do?
- What kind of time and financial commitment are you willing to make?
- Call your sponsor, or other active dealers in your Amsoil success system.
- Talk over the information above with your sponsor, and come up with your quick start action plan for your Amsoil Success.
As an Amsoil Dealer I would suggest that you answer these question and review them often. As you grow personally, and your Amsoil business becomes more successful, so will your goals, time and financial commitment, so remember to update the answers to these questions as needed.
I will expand a little on the above bullet points, if you have any additional or specific questions, please use the private comment section below!
1. Are you a Dealer? An Amsoil dealership cost only $30.00 US or $ 45.00 Canadian. You must fill out the Dealer application manually, or fill out the online Dealer application. Either way, once Amsoil receives your application, they process it, and mail you a membership number and the Dealer Success Pack, which will give you the basic info on becoming a profitable Amsoil Dealer, If you would like info on becoming an Amsoil Dealer please click here! Becoming an AMSOIL DEALER.
“Note the Amsoil business has a very low start up cost, please don’t treat your Amsoil distributorship as a $30.00 business, that would be a huge mistake, your income potential is as high as you can dream, with no limits!”
- Amsoil Dealer business Manual option. If you are serious about building your Amsoil business, and making real money with your dealership, I would highly recommend:
- the dealership option with the business manual **
- the dealership option with the business manual and the marketing manual. **
**There is a massive amount of knowledge in these manuals that will give you a jump on your Amsoil Success, as well as the materials you will need for your T-1 Certification. Either way, the start up cost even with the additional manuals is less than $120 US and $150 Canadian!
In the next part we will talk about the T-1 Training system and how it will qualify you for Amsoil Free Leads and T-1 Advantages!
Amsoil has a very low start up cost, for the unlimited income that it can provide!
- 2.Write down your goals and dreams, share them with your sponsor, and if you are comfortable, let them know what first interested you to signing up as a Distributor. Your upline will suggest a few different avenues for you to pursue. From there, it is just a matter of executing the plan.
The Amsoil Business works every time! Numbers don’t lie
- 3. Your Amsoil business will require your time and some financial commitment, but you can choose what that commitment looks like!
- (What are your goals? Do you want to replace your income, do you want to create a retirement income, do you want to make a car payment or do you just want to make an extra $300 – $500 per month? (Have a clear picture of what you want from your Amsoil Dealership, it can give you whatever you are willing to work, and dream). If you need some help in this area give your sponsor a call.
“This is a big question, because the Amsoil Business is a big business! And will pay you unlimited monies, for as long as you choose to work your business. I have been a dealer since 1996, and the opportunity today is bigger and better today than it was back then. But first, let me congratulate you on your decision to start your own business…and on top of that, your own Amsoil Business”
As I stated earlier, this is just part 1 and is very basic. On our next part of “How to Start Building Your Amsoil Business – Part 2, we will discuss T-1 Certification, Reading the business manuals, and how they will help you kick start your Amsoil Dealership…What does an average day look like as an Amsoil Dealer, etc…
I know you will gain a lot from this series, if you have any specific questions or just want to comment privately please use the comment section below.
Independent Amsoil Direct Dealer
U.S. & Canada
800.646.3012 Toll Free or Canada
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]